BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR REQUEST, PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF OUR ADMISSIBILITY POLICY:
- The Laval Rocket Hockey Club aims at supporting many non-profit organizations in their fundraising efforts through an in-kind donation program of autographed items. Priority for support is given to organizations whose programs focus on quality of life for youth and underprivileged children by addressing needs in the areas of education, health and recreation in the province of Quebec.
- All donation decisions are made by the Community Relations Department. Moreover, only one item will be provided per event. Please note that we do not accept requests for personal use or from collectors, and we do not contribute to company incentive programs.
- All in-kind donation requests for fundraising activities or humanitarian causes must be submitted to the Rocket Community Relations Department six to eight weeks prior to the fundraising event via the online form. We will not respond to requests made by mail, by fax or by telephone.
- Once the request is submitted, the applicant will receive a confirmation by email that the request has been received. We will respond to each request no later than two weeks prior to the event. We wish all organizations success in their charitable endeavours and salute them for their great work.
- For all questions related to the admissibility policy or to follow-up on a request already submitted to the Rocket Community Relations Department, please write to: communauté@rocketlaval.com.
JOËL BOUCHARD APPOINTED HEAD COACH OF THE LAVAL ROCKET
MONTREAL (May 17, 2018) – Montreal Canadiens general manager, Marc Bergevin, announced today the appointment of Joël Bouchard as head coach of the Laval Rocket. The Club also announced that Larry Carrière will now act as director of player personnel for the AHL club, and will remain as senior advisor, hockey operations for the Canadiens.