WELCOME BACK TO PLACE BELL
Your health & safety are our priority
We are thrilled to welcome fans back to Place Bell following the government’s decision to allow our arena to operate at full capacity. Your health and safety remain our top priority, and we are proud to present a safe environment that complies with the health and safety measures issued by the Ministry of Health and Social Services. Our mission: provide you with a safe and entertaining experience.
As COVID-19 forces us to reinvent the gameday experience at Place Bell, we have implemented strategies derived from four (4) guiding principles.
- Mitigate potential health and safety risks
- Ensure seamless and contacless fan experience
- Maximize fan confidence in attending games
- Provide a welcoming and enjoyable environment
7 STEPS TO YOUR SUCCESSFUL RETURN TO HOCKEY
- Buy your tickets online
- Download the Rocket mobile app and access your tickets
- Leave all bags at home
- Be prepared to show your proof of vaccination and your valid photo ID
- Wear your mask at all times
- Respect social distancing
- Enjoy the game!
Please arrive early to make sure you complete everything in time. Also, please read our new safety protocols and policies so that you are best prepared for your next visit to Place Bell.
- Tickets will be on sale soon
TICKETS TRANFER & RESALE
- If you purchased tickets and cannot attend a game, you have the option to transfer the tickets to your guests via the Laval Rocket app using your Ticketmaster login.We cannot guarantee the integrity of tickets purchased through unofficial resale sites (e.g. StubHub, Vivid Seats, Seat Geek, etc.).
- Tickets are not refundable after purchase.All tickets purchased through resale sites (e.g. StubHub, Vivid Seats, Ticketmaster Exchange, etc.) will be subject to the refund policy of the respective reseller. Please contact their customer service departments for more information.
- To minimize touchpoints and to follow public health guidelines, mobile ticket is the sole option to gain entry to Place Bell. Every gameday ticket will be mobile and can be accessed through the Laval Rocket app using your Ticketmaster login. Fans should download their ticket on their own mobile device before arriving at the Place Bell. If you need assistance with mobile ticketing on gameday, look for our ticketing team.
- The box office will be open on game days.As we have gone fully mobile and paperless, please note that the box office will be closed for last-minute ticket sales or will call pickup.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
PROOF OF VACCINATION
- Before arriving at Place Bell, please get your vaccin passport or proof of vaccination ready. You will need to show your QR code on the VaxiCode application, or show a PDF or a printed copy of your QR code.
- You can download the VaxiCode application for free at the Apple App Store or Google Play Store
- To learn more about PDF and paper format, which can be ordered, see the section on How the vaccine passport works.
On your arrival, please go to our vaccine passport validation tents located outside Place Bell. Our agents will be able to validate your vaccine passport or proof of vaccination before the game.
As required by the Government of Quebec, anyone 13 or orlder must present a valid vaccination passport or proof of vaccination in the form of a QR code to enter Place Bell. Ticket holders who are unable to present a valid vaccination passport or proof of vaccincation will not be admitted in Place Bell. A photo ID will also be required.
For more information on the vaccination passport or proof of vaccination, please visit the official website of the Government of Quebec.
- All guests over the age of five (5) will be required to wear a procedural mask at all times while in Place Bell, except when actively eating or drinking at your seat.Only procedural masks will be accepted. The use of a face shield does not eliminate the requirement to wear a face covering underneath. Cloth coverings, neck gaiters, bandanas, costume masks, mesh materials, or face coverings which have exhalation valves or vents are prohibited.
NO BAG POLICY
- In order to help reduce touchpoints for all staff and guests, we are required to establish a strict no-bag policy. No bags of any kind, including diaper bags, clutches, clear bags, backpacks, fanny packs, etc. will be permitted inside the building except for personal items such as small pocketbooks and purses, no larger than 10″x 8″x 6″.
- All Place Bell staff have been trained on our new safety policies and additional guest service members will be on site to ensure compliance for our fans. Additionally, all staff are required to complete a symptom check prior to each shift.
- The Place Bell’s parking lot will be open to the publicFor those who have a parking pass, it will be paperless to allow touchless scanning from mobile devices at entry points.Please wear your mask as soon as when exiting your car.
- To limit crowding and touchpoints, there will not be any indoor or outdoor smoking areas for fan use during events.Fans who exit Place Bell to smoke will not be permitted re-entry into the venue.Please note that electronic cigarettes are also prohibited inside Place Bell.
- Make sure to download the Laval Rocket mobile app, which will include essential resources and information about your visit, provide updates on safety protocols, and facilitate access to your digital/mobile ticket.
- An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any place where people gather. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. By attending any event at Place Bell, you assume all risks, hazards, and dangers arising from or relating in any way to the risk of contracting COVID-19 or any other communicable disease or illness, or a bacteria, virus, or other pathogens capable of causing a communicable disease or illness, whether this occurs before, during, or after the event – however caused or contracted – and voluntarily waive all claims and potential claims against Club de hockey Rocket de Laval, Inc., L’Aréna du Rocket Inc., their affiliates or subsidiaries and against their respective vendors, partners, members, officers, directors, employees, shareholders, agents, and other representatives relating to such risks, hazards, and/or dangers.
- Mobile tickets will be used as the only method of entry to support a safer and more secure contactless entry. Upon arrival, load your ticket on your mobile phone, scan the QR code with security clerks, and enjoy the game!
CLEANING AND DISINFECTING MEASURES
- Fans and working staff will have access to hand sanitizing stations available throughout Place Bell.The arena’s cleaning and disinfecting has been enhanced and the frequency of each has been increased. High-touch surfaces seeing heavy amounts of traffic such as concessions, retail shops, restrooms, handrails, counters, etc. are disinfected every hour. Additionally, all areas of Place Bell, including in-bowl seats, are disinfected overnight to help prevent the spread of infections among guests.
RETAIL / MERCH
- The Tricolore Sports main boutique will be open in section 115.
- To limit the number of touchpoints between staff and fans on gameday, all food, beverage and merchandise purchases will become cashless. Cash will not be accepted, and ATMs will not be operational. Only credit or debit card transactions will be allowed.
- Restrooms are open. We have made several modifications as part of our comprehensive health and safety protocols to our restrooms, including limiting capacity and conducting extensive deep cleaning.
SAFETY MEASURES REINFORCEMENT
- Our commitment to your health and safety remains a top priority. Therefore, we have added security personnel to ensure physical distancing protocols are adhered to, at all times, in all situations. We have assigned dedicated roaming staff throughout the concourse and bowl sections for the duration of the event to answer questions, direct guests, monitor and field complaints about safety protocol compliance, and implement, as necessary, appropriate action in the instance of non-compliance.
- We have a zero-tolerance policy. Guests who refuse to adhere to one or any guideline in our health and safety protocol will be asked to leave and their tickets will not be refunded.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to reach out to the Customer Service Centre Team at 1-877-668-8269 or firstname.lastname@example.org.